Tuesday, November 23, 2021

TPCN SPI SPOTLIGHT: Cesar Delgadillo, BSN, CSPI

 


Meet Cesar Delgadillo!

"I live in El Paso, Texas with my wife, 4 kids, 3 dogs, (Chihuahua mix female, Yorkie male, & Schnauzer male) & 2 female Cockatiel birds.  I am a first-generation college graduate, the first in my family to go to college, and a culinary school dropout."

"If I could live anywhere in the world, it would probably be somewhere with no traffic, off-grid, in a cabin somewhere by a nice forest for a summer."

What motivates you to work hard? 

"To serve the public, help those in need."

Favorite thing about your career?

"It puts a smile on my face when we make a positive impact in someone's life."

Do you prefer reading or movies? 

"I prefer to watch movies for entertainment."

Favorite sport or sports team?

"Dallas Cowboys!"

Have you learned anything new since we have been quarantined at home during COVID that you enjoy? 

"I learned I enjoy having 6 feet of separation (social distancing). I don't like people up in my personal space!

Favorite hobby when you are not working?

I like smoking on my days off.... Brisket, Chicken Wings, Pork, and Barbacoa.


No comments:

Post a Comment